Our swimming pool is open to non-residents outside of school holidays, bank holiday weekends and busy weekends. Sessions are usually available Monday to Thursday all day, Friday morning and Sunday afternoon. We operate timed, booked swims and the opening hours are 9.00am to 6.00pm (last swim 5.30pm) until 15 November 2021, subject to availability with priority given to park guests. The cost is £2.50 per person per swim (under ones are free) and the session time is 30 minutes.
Please phone us on 01404 841381 to book.
In order to comply with government guidelines we are restricting the number of people in the pool to 8 and a maximum of 2 families:
- You must book to use the pool
- Check in and pay at the shop or Reception (face coverings must be worn)
- Bookings are for single households or support bubbles only, as per government guidelines
- Please come changed and ready to swim and enter the building using the double doors at the end of the pool building
- Sessions are 25 minutes with 5 minutes to clear the pool at the end of each session
- Exit via the changing rooms, where toilets and showers are available to use
- Please observe social distancing and be respectful of other people in the pool and changing rooms
- Children must be supervised at all times
- If you have booked a slot but don’t wish to use it please let us know
- Please speak to park staff if you have any comments or concerns.