Questions about your holiday?
Getting ready to come away
On this page we've put together all the information we think you will need regarding your stay, including directions, check-in times and links to other web pages with information about park facilities, Wi-Fi, etc.
You can find directions here if you are coming with a touring caravan, large trailer or motor home. There is no access for touring caravans from the Cullompton side so you must approach from Honiton up the Dunkeswell road.
If arriving by car or camper van there are several routes you can take depending on where you are coming from.
Please be very careful about using your satnav or phone mapping as some of the roads leading to the park are unsuitable for touring caravans and large motor homes.
Our address is:
Forest Glade Holiday Park
Check in times are as follows:
- Holiday caravans 4.00pm
- Touring pitches and camping pods 2.30pm.
Please try not to arrive early as we only have limited parking.
Late check-ins –
If you are arriving after 5pm or you are held up please give us a call on 01404 841381 to let us know. Latest arrival time for camping and touring pitches is 9.00pm.
Bringing your dog?
Pets are very welcome here at Forest Glade but we do ask that you:
- Keep your dog on a short lead at all times whilst on the park
- Clear up after you dog and use any litter bin you see to dispose of the waste
- Avoid areas where children play when exercising your pet
- If you are staying in a holiday caravan please do not let your dog sleep on the furniture or beds and do not leave the dog unattended in the caravan at any time.
Visit our ‘Pets Welcome‘ page to find out more about bringing your pet on holiday.
We are pleased to be able to offer free Wi-Fi across the park, except in the Five Acre Field.
Due to our location and the local infrastructure the service isn’t that fast or that reliable so we apologise if you are unable to do everything that you would expect to do at home.