Seasonal pitches at Forest Glade
We do have seasonal pitches here but......
We have a waiting list for our seasonal pitches so please email us if you would like to be added to the list.
We have two types of seasonal pitches here:
- Un-serviced – a hardstanding with electric hook-up
- Serviced – a hardstanding with electric hook-up, drinking water and grey waste to the pitch.
We also have a small fleet of privately owned holiday caravans and you can find out more about owning a holiday home at Forest Glade here.
We are open for 8 months of the year and the pitch fee also covers winter storage on the pitch. There is a nightly service charge payable when you stay.
We do have some do’s and don’ts:
- We don’t allow subletting of your caravan
- Please don’t sleep more people than there are berths in the caravan
- You must unplug your electric cable when you are not on the park
- Your awning may be left up throughout the season, but must be erected and anchored to survive all weather conditions.
Please contact us for more information.