- Our website has up to date information about the park, but copies of our brochure and tariff can be posted.
- Booking is advisable and can be done online, by telephone or by post.
- Our brochure is available in large print on and we can post a copy of this access statement on request.
- We can correspond by email and staff always accept Type Talk calls.
Please check here for more information on how to find us.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- The main roads on the park are tarmac. There is parking immediately outside Reception, or in a small car park to the right of the building. There is a small ramp up to the front of the building and then a small step into the shop and Reception. Once booked in, guests are escorted to their touring pitch or directed to their holiday caravan and parking is available next to each unit/pitch.
Main Entrance & Reception
- Please report to Reception on arrival.
- Main areas of the park are all level and there are benches provided in the recreation areas. All public areas of the park are fully accessible, except the Games room which is on the first floor.
- The park has one main toilet block but there showers and toilets for ladies and gentlemen attached to the swimming pool. The main toilet block is just off the main drive, near the shop. There is parking available outside the toilet block.
- A self-contained shower room is available for disabled users, with a key supplied on request from Reception. This is wheelchair-accessible, although the doorway has a threshold of maximum height 8cm. There is a floor-level shower with perching stool, toilet and washbasin with grab rails.
- We also have a family room with shower, toilet, wash basin and changing table
- A self-contained shower room with toilet and level access through to the swimming pool is situated in the swimming pool changing rooms.
- The take away is off the shop and staff will be pleased to assist any customers who wish to use this facility.
- There is ramped access to the Laundry room but limited space inside for those with mobility problems.
- The approach to the shop, which is adjacent to Reception, is on level tarmac but there is a small step at the entrance. All areas within the shop are accessible to those with mobility problems.
- Our shop stocks a wide range of items, including bread, fresh milk and many other essentials. Staff will assist wherever possible.
- The nearest supermarkets are in Cullompton and Honiton, although there are well-stocked post offices in Kentisbeare and Broadhembury and a convenience store with post office in Dunkeswell.
- We have a swimming pool on site with level access through the changing rooms. There are steps down into the swimming pool itself but the swimming pool itself is all the same depth. There is also a shallow paddling pool in the same building.
- There is plenty of outdoor space on the park and the roads and paths are level and mainly tarmac. There is a dedicated area for ball games, also an all-weather tennis court and access to many forest walks, a limited number of which are suitable for pushchairs and wheelchairs.
- There is no access for wheelchair users or pushchairs to the games room which is on the first floor.
- We do not have any adapted holiday caravans. However, some have only 2 steps up to the doors and all now have a handrail. All our holiday accommodation is non-smoking and we have some caravans in which we do not allow dogs.
- All our pitches are level with parking adjacent. We have grass pitches and gravel hard standings. We have two full service pitches located opposite the toilet block. Staff will assist on request.
- There are washing-up facilities at the toilet block but there is a small step up to these.
- There is one chemical disposal point with level access in the main toilet block.
- There are dustbin areas, water taps and waste water disposal at various points around the park.
- Pitches are allocated on booking and staff are happy to advise on location and suitability of pitches to meet your requirements.
- Mobile telephone coverage can be patchy but a telephone is available at Reception for emergency use and staff are available 24 hours if required.
- There is no public transport serving the park.
Forest Glade Holiday Park
Telephone: 01404 841381
Email: [email protected]
Grid reference: ST 101073
Hours of operation: Telephone enquiries 9am – 8pm
Email enquiries responded to throughout the day and into the evening
Park staff available 24 hours in case of emergency only.
Emergency number: 01404 841381
Local equipment hire companies:
Please ask at Reception for details.
- To maintain the park to a high standard to ensure all our customers get the most out of their holiday.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
Created: 18 December 2009
Updated: 7 December 2022