Your holiday is covered by our Booking Promise if:
- The park is closed
- You are unable to travel under Government restrictions
- A member of your household is diagnosed with Covid-19 or you are required to self-isolate (you must be able to provide proof of this).
In the event of any of the above, contact us between 28 days and 72 hours before arrival to choose one of the following:
- Change the dates of your holiday, up to the equivalent arrival date in 2022, subject to availability (no admin fees payable)
- Receive a credit note to use towards a future booking
- Cancel and receive a full refund.
Sadly we can’t offer the above if you decide not to turn up or you contact us less than 72 hours before arrival.
Terms and conditions relating to the above:
- If your rearranged holiday is cheaper we will refund you as a credit note
- If the cost of your rearranged holiday is higher you must pay the difference
- Our usual Booking Terms and Conditions apply.
This policy is in addition to our normal Booking Terms and Conditions, which you can find here.