We are pleased to say that we are able to open for the 2021 season on 12 April 2021 with everything in place to enable you to safely enjoy a holiday with us and to protect our staff.
Please check back on this page for updates or follow us on social media.
We appreciate your continued support and understanding in these difficult times.
Holidays from 17 May
More facilities are now open and further information can be found below.
Don’t want to come this year?
If you change your mind and no longer wish to holiday with us this year and have not paid a deposit please let us know as soon as possible so that we can release the holiday for another guest.
If you do not wish to holiday with us this year but have paid a deposit we are happy to change the dates of your holiday, subject to availability. Alternatively we will hold your deposit in your customer account for use at a later date, up until the end of the 2022 season. We do not charge an administration fee. However, if you wish to cancel and the park is open our normal terms and conditions apply. This offer only applies to holidays booked directly with us and not through any agent or newspaper holiday promoter.
Availability of facilities
- Our shared facilities are open but are limited due to the rules regarding social distancing and mixing indoors. Please continue to use your own on board facilities if you can
- You may need to queue for a shower
- Toilets are available as normal
- Please use hand sanitiser on entering and exiting the toilet block and try where possible to maintain social distancing
- Masks must be worn in all shared facilities
- Limited washing up facilities
- The swimming pool is open, with changing rooms, and timed booked sessions are available. Full details will be provided on arrival
- The Games Room and Indoor Soft Play are open but please follow the instructions at the entrance
- The Tourist Information Room
- Tennis, badminton and outdoor table tennis but please bring your own equipment
- Outdoor play areas
- A well-stocked shop, including newspapers and magazines, with a one-way system and queuing when busy
- Take away food and bakery items
- Freshly brewed coffee and other hot drinks
- And of course beautiful forest walks from the park.
We will look to open further facilities as soon as it is safe to do so and will be continually reviewing guidance from the government and other official bodies.
Please note that day visitors will be permitted, but must sign in at Reception on arrival and park as requested. Please remember the ‘Rule of 6’ inside your accommodation.
We’re following industry guidelines and have introduced enhanced cleaning regimes in our shared facilities and holiday accommodation. Please be reassured that we will be doing our best to keep our guests and our staff safe while still being ‘Just a great place to stay!’
We will soon be taking bookings for 2022 and you can access our online booking system here.
Although you will be on holiday the following still applies:
Masks to be worn in the shop please – all adults and children aged 11 and over, and in all indoor shared areas
Any other current guidance.
Please help us to keep other guests, staff and our local community safe! Thank you!
Thank you for your valued business and your messages of support throughout. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Please watch this page or our Facebook page for updates.
Why not sign up to our newsletter using the form at the bottom of this page and keep updated with special offers and the latest news.
Page updated 22 May 2021.